- B.S. in Chemistry, Brigham Young University – Provo (2005)
- M.S. in Chemistry, University of California – Berkeley (2007)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Max Planck Institute for Chemistry and Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz Germany (2011)
- Teaching Experience: BYU-I (2011-present)
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- Instrumental Development
- Analytical and Physical Chemistry
- Undergraduate Research
Selected Publications and Presentations
1. Kampf, C.J.; Corrigan, A.L.; Johnson, A.M.; Song, W.; Keronen, P.; Williams, J.; Russell, L.M.;
Petäjä, T.; Hoffmann, T. First measurements of reactive α-dicarbonyl concentrations on
PM2.5 aerosol over the Boreal forest in Finland during HUMPPA-COPEC 2010 - Source
apportionment and links to aerosol aging. Atmos. Chem. Phys., 2011. In preparation.
2. Shirts, R. B.; Burt, S. R.; Johnson, A. M. Periodic boundary condition induced breakdown of the
equipartition principle and other kinetic effects of finite sample size in classical hardsphere
molecular dynamics simulation. J. Chem. Phys. 2006, 125, 164102.
3. Asplund, M. C.; Johnson, A. M.; Jakeman, J. A. Time-Resolved Infrared Dynamics of C-F Bond
Activation by a Tungsten Metal-Carbonyl. J. Phys. Chem. B 2006, 110, 20-24.