BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
The Entrepreneur Competition Award is held to recognize the most outstanding student-owned businesses among current on-track BYU-Idaho students for the semster which they are applying. At least 10 entries must be received for the competition to be held. If fewer than 5 entries are received the competition will be cancelled.
NO COMPETITION SPRING 2013
1. Must be a student currently enrolled in classes at BYU-Idaho
2. Participants must be operating an original business and demonstrate that it is an ongoing enterprise generating revenue and contributing to the growth of an industry and the economy.
3. At least 5 entries must be received in order for the competition to be held. If fewer than 5 entries are received the competition may not be held during the current semester.
4. Applications are due: No competition Winter 2013
5. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by XXXXXXXXXXXXXX the following: A 2-3 page description of your business including the following: Revenue, Net income, Employee Salaries, Owner's Compensation, Management Team, Sales Marketing, Growth Rate, Sources of Capital, and Scalability. The document should be in Word or a pdf.
6. Competition will be held XXXXXXXXX. Award is to be used toward the growth of award recipient's business