Steven Rigby, Associate Dean of Online Development
- Ph.D. in Technology, Purdue University
- M.B.A. in Information Systems, Utah State University
- B.S. in Business Information Systems, Utah State University
- Penetration Testing
- Instrusion Detection
- IT Audit
- V.P. Network Security Services, LLC
- IT Systems Integrator, IBM Global Services
- V.P. United Computer Services
- Systems Administrator, Omnidata International
- UNIX Administrator, Saddleman Inc.
- Project Manager/Programmer, Moore Business Communications
Refereed Journal Articles Reports and Proceedings
- Rigby, S., Ali, A., (2011). A Remote-Lab Approach to Teaching Cybersecurity Online. China-U.S. Distance Education Research and Exchange. September 17-18, 2011. Nanjing China
- Rigby, S., Ali, A., (2011). Teaching cybersecurity at the "Seams". The Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education (CISSE). June 13-15, 2011. Fairborn OH
- Rigby, S., Dark, M., Ekstrom, M. Rogers, M. (2009). The efficacy of cross-discipline representations for ill-defined concepts. SIGITE Conference 2009: 229-234.
- Rigby, S., Ekstrom, J., Dark, M., Rogers, M. (Oct 2008). Measuring Conceptual Understanding: A Case Study. SIGITE 2008 Cincinnati, OH: ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education [SIGITE].
- Rigby, S., Dark, M., Ekstrom, J., Rogers, M. (Oct 2007). Preparing IAS Graduates to Recognize and Manage Complexity. SIGITE 2007 Sandestin, FL: ACM Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education [SIGITE].
- Rigby, S., Hansen, R.A., Smith, A.H. (March 2007). The Municipal Wireless Debate and its Applications. International Telecommunications Education Research Association 2007 Conference Louisville, KY: ITERA, Murray State University.
- Rigby, S. & Rogers, M (April 2007) A General Digital Forensic Model for Practitioners. ADFSL 2007 Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law, Arlington, VA
- Rigby, S. & Dark, M. (2006). Designing a Flexible, Multipurpose Remote Lab for the IT Curriculum. Proceedings of the 2006 SIGITE Annual Conference, October 19-21, 2006, Minneapolis, MN
- Dark, M., & Rigby, S. (2006). Using Outcomes-Based Assessment Data to Improve Assessment and Instruction: A Case Study. ACM SIGITE Newsletter, January 2006