This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire you viewers to take when others receive the message.
Advertisements can be placed in the school newspaper. The Scroll is the only channel that offers advertising opportunities for off-campus entities.
- The Scroll can be found in different academic buildings around campus for a diverse range of students to see and read.
- The Scroll has a dedicated staff that works with clients to get the most out of their advertisements, including in-house designers for hire and advisors that know the behaviors of their readers. The Scroll also has online and social media advertising opportunities.
- Amount of budget you have available to spend on associated costs.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- $20 - $720 for advertisments featured
- Call Scroll's Advertising Sales: (208) 496-3730
Acquire University approval and the verification stamp (if needed) before publishing.
To submit an advertisement to the Scroll, visit http://byuiscroll.org/advertise-with-us/ and fill out the order form.
Taken from the Scroll advertising policy: It is critical to the success of I~Comm and our advertisers that advertisement submission deadlines be met. Scroll advertisement deadlines are: Thursday 12:00 pm Space reservation and payment Friday 12:00 pm Final ad artwork Friday 5:00 pm Final ad corrections and advertising sign-off Please direct any questions about I-Comm Student Media advertising policies to the Brigham Young University - Idaho General Manager of I-Comm Student Media.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
Once a payment has been made and the advertisement has been submitted, the ad should appear in the Scroll on the day for which the advertisement was reserved.