This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
Standing advertisement that can be placed on flat tables or counters in common areas on campus.
- Table tents are good for conveying a message in a simple yet memorable way.
- Table tents are seen by a large amount of traffic in the Crossroads.
- Table tents are often viewed several times, and by people sitting down for long periods of time.
- Only one table tent is allowed per table making space limited.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
About $1.95 depending on paper color and cuts.
- Download the Table Tent Template.
- Dimensions for Tall: 11in x 8.5in
- Dimensions for Wide: 13.5in x 6.5in
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising and Marketing office for approval. Use the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material:
- PDF of your table tent.
- Number of table tents you plan to print.
- Where you will be placing them (for Academic Buildings, please list the buildings that you plan to place you posters)
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Place the digital approval stamp on your table tents before printing. You may print your table tents as soon as you receive approval and the digital approval stamp. If you have received approval but have forgotten to place the digital approval stamp on your table tents before printing, you may come to the Advertising and Marketing office in Biddulph 317 to receive a physical approval stamp.
Place media in designated locations only. Table tents are only allowed in the common areas of buildings. The limit is one table tent per table. In addition, The Crossroads in the Manwaring Center (MC) currently limits table tents to fifteen per department campaign.