This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire your viewers to take when others receive the message.
Large posters placed in outdoor metal frames around campus or in enclosed poster cases located inside the MC.
- Oversized posters are placed in the most highly populated areas around campus.
- They are highly visible and can be seen from a distance.
- They are easily scheduled and do not need a display stamp.
- This format is great for ads that need to be used repeatedly.
- Outdoor oversized posters are exposed to wind, snow, and water. As a result, they could potentially sustain damage.
- They cost more than the standard 11x17 posters, but have a better response rate and require fewer posters.
- Reservations are limited to two weeks at a time, with a week break in between.
- Space is limited and is often in high demand.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- $18.67 per poster
- Download the Oversized Poster Template.
- Dimensions: 22in x 28in.
- Design your oversized posters using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising & Marketing office for approval. Use the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
Acquire University approval and the verification stamp (if needed) before publishing.
An Advertising & Marketing assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your oversized poster.
- Number of posters you plan to print.
- Preferred post dates and locations.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Note: There is a two-week policy for oversized posters. Posters are posted for two weeks at a time. Before they can go up again, they must have a week long break. If you wish to have your oversized poster up for an extended time, please contact our office at (208) 496-2001.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
Once your design has been approved and scheduled, print your posters and bring them to Biddulph 317 two days before their scheduled postdate. Oversized posters are a scheduled medium and do not require a digital or physical approval stamp.
- All oversized posters will be posted by the Branding office.
- They can alternate between the MC and outdoors.
- They do not need to be laminated.
- Content is visible on one side only.
Follow these specific guidelines in addition to those listed above.
- Oversized posters can alternate between the MC and outdoors.
- Your IBC company may print no more than 10 oversized posters per semester.
- Each sign will need to be scheduled for a specific location once it is approved.
- No approval stamp is required.