This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Kiosks have a strong visual presence and are effective for reaching foot traffic on campus. Schedule kiosk advertisements as soon as possible. Scheduling for next semester opens up after midterms of the current semester.
BYU-Idaho Login is required in order to view and download from the Download Library.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire you viewers to take when others receive the message.
Kiosks are metal-framed, three-sided poster holders positioned throughout the BYU-Idaho campus. Kiosks provide a large print advertisement format.
- Kiosks are highly visible.
- Kiosk locations are near high-traffic areas.
- Kiosks are one of the few outdoor advertising options.
- Kiosks posters can be designed to be reused easily.
- Kiosks posters are expensive to produce.
- Space is limited and is often in high demand.
(verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- $52 per poster
- Download the Kiosk Template.
- Dimensions: 44in x 45in
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Branding office for approval. Use the Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
Get the approval or verification that your marketing materials meet the guidelines and policies of the University to move forward.
An Advertising & Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your kiosk poster.
- Number of kiosk posters you are planning to print.
- Requested dates and locations.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Note: There is a two-week policy for kiosks. Media is posted for two weeks and taken down for one week before going up again. If you wish to have your poster up for an extended time, please contact the Branding office at the start of the semester.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
Once you have your approval, you can print your kiosk posters. As soon as they have been printed, bring them to the Branding office at 317 Biddulph Hall. An Advertising & Marketing Assistant will then put them up for you. Please bring your kiosk posters 2 days in advance from the first schedule display date.
Once a kiosk poster has expired, an Advertising & Marketing assistant will contact you as to whether you would like to pick up your kiosk from the Branding office.
Follow these specific guidelines in addition to those listed above.
- Your design must be approved before your ad can be scheduled, so please plan ahead.
- Have your kiosk printed and dropped off 2-3 days before its scheduled time.