This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Kiosks are metal-framed, three-sided poster holders positioned throughout the BYU-Idaho campus. Kiosks provide a large print advertisement format.
- Kiosks are highly visible.
- Kiosk locations are near high-traffic areas.
- Kiosks are one of the few outdoor advertising options.
- Kiosks posters can be designed to be reused easily.
- Kiosks posters are expensive to produce.
- Space is limited and is often in high demand.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your kiosk poster.
- Number of kiosk posters you are planning to print.
- Requested dates and locations.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Note: There is a two-week policy for kiosks. Media is posted for two weeks and taken down for one week before going up again. If you wish to have your poster up for an extended time, please contact the Branding office at the start of the semester.
Once you have your approval, you can print your kiosk posters. As soon as they have been printed, bring them to the Advertising and Marketing office at 317 Biddulph Hall. An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will then put them up for you. Please bring your kiosk posters 2 days in advance from the first schedule display date.
Once a kiosk poster has expired, an Advertising and Marketing assistant will contact you as to whether you would like to pick up your kiosk from the Advertising and Marketing office.