This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Provides information about a departmental event. Fliers can be either full, half, or quarter cut. They can be handed out at booths, businesses, classrooms, or events in approved locations and with permission.
- Fliers are an inexpensive channel.
- Fliers are easy to produce and distribute.
- Fliers are easy for audiences to read and understand.
- Fliers lack a long-term impact on customers.
- Most fliers get thrown away without being read.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
B&W - $0.06.
Color - $0.50.
$1.00 per cut ($2.00 for a quarter-fold flier).
- Download the Flier Template.
- Dimensions for Quarter Size: 4.25in x 5.5in.
- Dimensions for Half Size: 5.5in x 8.5in.
- Dimensions for Full Size: 8.5in x 11in.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising and Marketing office for approval. Use the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your flier.
- Number of fliers you want to print.
- Schedule and location of booth.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
When you receive an email stating that your design is approved, you can print out the flier. They do not need a digital or physical stamp.
Schedule a booth with the Scheduling Office to disperse fliers. Fliers can only be passed out at a reserved booth location or placed in a department’s front desk (please ask permission before placing).