This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire your viewers to take when others receive the message.
Provides information about a departmental event. Fliers can be either full, half, or quarter cut. They can be handed out at booths, businesses, classrooms, or events in approved locations and with permission.
- Fliers are an inexpensive channel.
- Fliers are easy to produce and distribute.
- Fliers are easy for audiences to read and understand.
- Fliers lack a long-term impact on customers.
- Most fliers get thrown away without being read.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- B&W - $0.06.
- Color - $0.50.
- $1.00 per cut ($2.00 for a quarter-fold flier).
- Download the Flier Template.
- Dimensions for Quarter Size: 4.25in x 5.5in.
- Dimensions for Half Size: 5.5in x 8.5in.
- Dimensions for Full Size: 8.5in x 11in.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising & Marketing office for approval. Use the Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
Acquire University approval and the verification stamp (if needed) before publishing.
An Advertising & Marketing assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your flier.
- Number of fliers you want to print.
- Schedule and location of booth.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
When you receive an email stating that your design is approved, you can print out the flier. They do not need a digital or physical stamp. Schedule a booth with the Scheduling Office to disperse fliers. Fliers can only be passed out at a reserved booth location or placed in a department's front desk (please ask permission before placing).
Follow these specific guidelines in additional to those listed above.
- Each flier (whether it's a coupon, punch card, or an informational handout) has to be submitted for approval. All materials must include the official IBC logo.
- Fliers can be handed out at a scheduled booth or place of business.
- Fliers cannot be distributed by walking around campus.
- Fliers do not require an approval stamps.