This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
Campus Video Network (CVN) provides opportunities for university organizations and departments to submit static images, motion graphics, animated shorts and videos for upcoming events/activities, announcements, or other promotional material for display on TV screens throughout campus.
- CVN can place an ad on specific monitors around campus.
- Displayed in high traffic areas.
- Motion graphics are very effective at attracting attention if done properly.
- Limited locations on campus.
- Easily overlooked as the audience is often walking from place to place.
- Locations are difficult for users.
- Download the CVN Template.
- Dimensions: 1920px x 1080px
- For videos to be displayed on the CVN monitors, please keep length to 30 seconds.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item in the PSD file to the Advertising & Marketing office for approval. Use the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form :
- PSD of CVN still image.
- MP4 of CVN Video.
- Location of CVN choice.
- Dates you wish the Ad to play.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
When you receive an email stating that your design is approved, your CVN has been approved and posted.