This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
A brochure is a tri-fold or double-fold handout providing information about a department or society.
- Brochures can contain photos, graphics, and well-written text to persuade or inform an individual.
- Brochures are considered high-end media and have a longer life expectancy than other print media.
- Brochures can be expensive and time-consuming to produce.
- Brochures can easily become outdated or inaccurate.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
$0.25 - $1.25 depending on size, paperweight and color.
- Download the brochure template.
- Dimensions for Half-Fold: 7.5in x 8.5in.
- Dimensions for Tri-Fold: 11in x 8.5in.
- Design your media using the template provided and consider how you can represent the university, your department, and your message in your design.
An Advertising and Marketing assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your banner.
- Number of brochures you plan to print.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Brochures can be sent to interested patrons, passed out during presentations, booths, or displays. They can also be used at the office or left at related office reception desks if the department gives permission. Use the brochures until your current print order is used, and then submit them again for approval before printing more. This allows us to coordinate any updates to the Advertising and Marketing office requirements.