This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Brochures should be used to tell a detailed story or explore a topic with photos and engaging text. They are a great take away item for individuals that want to know more about your services or department. Department secretaries can often be very helpful in distributing brochures.
BYU-Idaho Login is required in order to view and download from the Download Library.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire when others receive the message.
A brochure is a tri-fold or double-fold handout providing information about a department or society.
- Brochures can contain photos, graphics, and well-written text to persuade or inform an individual.
- Brochures are considered high-end media and have a longer life expectancy than other print media.
- Brochures can be expensive and time-consuming to produce.
- Brochures can easily become outdated or inaccurate.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- $0.25 - $1.25 depending on size, paperweight, and color.
- Download the brochure template.
- Dimensions for Half-Fold: 7.5in x 8.5in.
- Dimensions for Tri-Fold: 11in x 8.5in.
- Design your media using the template provided and consider how you can represent the University, your department, and your message in your design.
Get the approval or verification that your marketing materials meet the guidelines and policies of the University to move forward.
- PDF of your banner.
- Number of brochures you plan to print.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
They can also be used at the office or left at related office reception desks if the department gives permission. Use the brochures until your current print order is used, and then submit them again for approval before printing more. This allows us to coordinate any updates to the Advertising & Marketing office requirements.