This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
The billboard is primarily for events or announcements that are applicable to audiences both on and off-campus.
- Billboards can be advertised to on and off-campus audiences.
- Billboards are seen by cars and can capture attention from a distance.
- Billboards are the most expensive channel.
- Because they are only on one side of campus, billboards have limited reach.
- Billboard space is limited.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- Reserve your spot before creating and printing.
- Download the Billboard Template.
- Dimensions: 144in x 72in
- Billboards do not need a black bar or a department logo. There is a black bar already built into the billboard stand.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising and Marketing office for approval. Use the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
An Advertising and Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your billboard design.
- Requested Dates.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
- Contact Information (this is for Ground Services).
Once you have your approval, the Advertising and Marketing office will contact Ground Services for printing. Once the billboard has been printed, Grounds and Services will contact you in regards to billing.