This page refers to specific on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Banners are a great way to communicate quickly to a large group of people. It is best to use for places of business, events, and conferences. Banners can inform, advertise, and be a help aid (ex. giving directions) for your audience.
BYU-Idaho Login is required in order to view and download from the Download Library.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire when others receive the message.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
Banners are large vinyl signs that are placed next to businesses, booths, offices, and at large events (ex: job fairs.)
- Banners are great for getting attention.
- Banners share information quickly to a large group of people.
- Banners are visible from far away.
- Banners can warp when exposed to sunlight for long periods of time.
- Banners can be expensive.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
30x60 - $93.75.
30x72 - $112.50.
- Download the banner template.
- Dimensions: 30in x 60in or 30in x 72in.
- Design your media using the template provided and consider how you can represent the University, your department, and your message in your design.
Get the approval or verification that your marketing materials meet the guidelines and policies of the University to move forward.
- PDF of your banner.
- Number of banners you plan to print.
- Where and when your banners will be placed.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
Once you have approval, you can print the banners and purchase or rent a display stand. Banners do not need a digital stamp because they are a scheduled medium. Banners can only be placed next to businesses, booths, and offices.
Follow these sepcific guidelines in addition to those above.
- Must be located by your scheduled booth or place of business. These banners may not be left unattended at any time, inside or outside.
- Banners should include the IBC logo and be submitted for approval.
- Banner size can vary from the standard 30x60 or 30x72 size, depending on the needs of your IBC business.