This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing please refer to the Off-Campus Marketing Style Guide.
Before creating the advertisement with this channel, read the information below to understand its purpose. If this channel best communicates the message to the target audience and will deliver the desired outcome of the marketing plan, then you can proceed to create the advertisement.
Banners are large vinyl signs that are placed next to businesses, booths, offices, and at large events (ex: job fairs.)
- Banners are great for getting attention.
- Banners share information quickly to a large group of people.
- Banners are visible from far away.
- Banners can warp when exposed to sunlight for long periods of time.
- Banners can be expensive.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
30x60 - $93.75.
30x72 - $112.50.
- Download the banner template.
- Dimensions: 30in x 60in or 30in x 72in.
- Design your media using the template provided and consider how you can represent the university, your department, and your message in your design.
An Advertising & Marketing assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-Campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- PDF of your banner.
- Number of banners you plan to print.
- Where and when your banners will be placed.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Once you have approval, you can print the banners and purchase or rent a display stand. Banners do not need a digital stamp because they are a scheduled medium. Banners can only be placed next to businesses, booths, and offices.