All forms of advertising are required to be approved in order to ensure the ad fits within the University’s guidelines. This involves:
- Correct usage of the advertising templates (dimensions, logo use, etc.)
- Conveying an appropriate message.
- Implementing a clear marketing objective.
- Exercising caution and respect in regards to copyright laws.
When your advertisement has been created using our approved templates, you’ll then submit your content for approval using the on-campus submission form. Once your ad has been submitted:
- The Advertising and Marketing office will respond within 1-2 business days.
- There may be delays and corrections to be made, so plan ahead.
- You will receive an email update from a tool called TeamDynamix that explains if the ad is “in progress” and needs revision, or has been “approved” and is ready to be printed/posted.
- Check your junk or clutter box if you don’t receive an email update.