Advertising on Campus by
BYU-Idaho is a privately owned and operated university. As such, we strive to maintain an educational atmosphere with as little advertising as possible.
How can my company market to students?
- Distributed weekly in every campus building
- 70% pick up rate on campus and 80% pick up rate in 11 off-campus locations
- For ad rates and purchasing information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-496-3730
For marketing ideas in Rexburg and the surrounding area, contact the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce at rexburgchamber.org or call 208-356-5700.
What is the best way to recruit at BYU-Idaho?Visit the Employers & Schools page for information about participating in career fairs, hiring interns, posting job descriptions, and other recruiting opportunities at BYU-Idaho.
How can I comply with BYU-Idaho?
- Sales, solicitations, and sponsorships are prohibited on campus.
- Handing out or placing flyers on cars, sidewalk displays, lawn signs, posters, signs on buildings, and any form of guerilla marketing are not allowed.
- Commercial advertising is not allowed on event programs, tickets, or any other BYU-Idaho publication.
- BYU-Idaho does not have a licensing program. Therefore, off-campus entities are not permitted to use any element or aspect of BYU-Idaho’s identity.
Violation will be documented and violators may be restricted from future campus access. Violators may also be referred to the authorities in accordance with local laws.
For additional questions contact: University Relations at email@example.com or call 208-496-3110