This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire your viewers to take when others receive the message.
Campus Video Network (CVN) provides opportunities for university organizations and departments to submit static images, motion graphics, animated shorts and videos for upcoming events/activities, announcements, or other promotional material for display on TV screens throughout campus.
- CVN can place an ad on specific monitors around campus.
- Displayed in high traffic areas.
- Motion graphics are very effective at attracting attention if done properly.
- Limited locations on campus.
- Easily overlooked as the audience is often walking from place to place.
- Locations are difficult for users.
- Download the CVN Template.
- Dimensions: 1920px x 1080px.
- For videos to be displayed on the CVN monitors, please keep length to 30 seconds.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item in the JPG file to the Advertising & Marketing office for approval. Use the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquire University approval and the verification stamp (if needed) before publishing.
An Advertising & Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form :
- Still image of CVN (JPG format).
- MP4 of CVN Video.
- Location of CVN choice.
- Dates you wish the ad to play.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
When you receive an email stating that your design is approved, your CVN has been approved and posted.
Follow these specific guidelines in addition to those above when creating a CVN for IBC.
- Videos will not include sound.
- Recommended to be 30 seconds in length.
- CVN's require an IBC logo.