This page refers to on-campus marketing and internal campus mail. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
Campus mail can be highly effective and worth the effort if directed toward the correct audience. Be aware that that this channel is only open to official campus communication or limited personal communication that is not soliciting in nature.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire when others receive the message.
Fliers, brochures, and newsletters are sent through Campus Mail Services to internal locations only.
- Campus mail can be sent to a specific office or department without postage.
- Employees usually look at mail before it is discarded.
- Only employees can be reached through this channel.
- Must comply with the University policy and the US Postal Service regulations.
Estimated Cost (verify prices with vendor before ordering):
- B&W - $0.06.
- Color - $0.50.$1.00 per cut ($2.00 for a quarter-fold flier).
Get the approval or verification that your marketing materials meet the guidelines and policies of the University to move forward.
- PDF of your brochure.
- Number of brochures you plan to print.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
Send the actual flier or media to Jim Robison a week before the desired send date. Once it is approved, it will be submitted to the desired mailing list. Contact Campus Mail Services for more information.
Follow these specific guidelines in addition to those listed above.
- After approval, these ads/promotions can be sent to a specific office or department without postage.
- You may use this channel only once a semester.