B.A. Japanese with minor in Chemistry-Brigham Young University
M.D. University of Utah School of Medicine
1-year internship in general surgery and 4-year residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Utah and Affiliated Hospitals
Practiced medical speciality in Idaho Falls for 10 years, then retired from medicine and joined the faculty here at BYU-Idaho.
- BIO 264-Human Anatomy & Physiology 1
- BIO 265-Human Anatomy & Physiology 2
- BIO 381-Pathophysiology (The only faculty member who currently teaches this class and just completed a textbook for this class that is used by both face-to-face sections and the University's online sections)
- BIO 460-Advanced Anatomy
- BIO462-Head & Neck Anatomy
- FDSCI 204-American Epidemic (The only faculty member who teaches this course. This course is used to discuss obesity, heart disease, and diabetes mellitus)
Lives in Idaho Falls and has 5 children.