There's no question the Internet is a powerful way to communicate. And at BYU-Idaho, we have a wonderful story to tell. Following the Church's example of positive online communication, BYU-Idaho recently launched official pages on Facebook and YouTube, with plans to include LinkedIn, Twitter, and others. The new site provides convenient "like" links on news articles that can post to over 300 social networking sites and even personal blogs.
Facebook status updates
- View recent Facebook status updates directly from academic and administrative office homepages.
- Status updates will allow departments to share important information such as deadlines, upcoming events, and news of interest.
- Users can easily be redirected to an office's Facebook page through this portal.
- Approved videos can be posted to the web using BYU-Idaho's official YouTube channel.
Recommendation links from article pages
- Share your favorite articles with easy share links on over 300 social media sites.