Learn Skills For Successful Couples
The Outdoor Learning Center (OLC) invites you to the Married* Couples' Retreat, specifically catered toward building unity in marriage and strengthening relationship dynamics. Enjoy workshops built to encourage working and thinking as one. Come join the fun!
Ticket Price is $20 and includes:
- Transportation to and from the Outdoor Learning Center
- Outdoor Adventure on the Ropes Courses
- An overnight stay in the heated cabins, one cabin for each couple
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Workshops with a qualified instructor
Answers to common questions:
- The cabins are furnished with bunk beds, mattresses (twin size) and sheets. You'll need to bring your own bedding. We recommend bringing two sleeping bags and pillows, in case you tend to feel crowded.
- There is a men's shower and a women's shower in the restrooms, a short walk from the cabins.
- Bring clothes to stay comfortable in any kind of weather.
- Bring a journal and pen to take notes during the workshops.
- Bring any personal items and toiletries you'll need for an overnight stay.
Vans will leave from the parking lot in front of the stadium (by the ORC) Friday, May 24 at 5 PM, please be there 15 minutes early so we can leave on time.
Parking is not allowed overnight in the school parking lots, so please plan accordingly.
Vans will return students to the same lot on Saturday, May 25 at 1 PM.
Click Here For TICKETS
Why Should I Sign Up?
Learn and grow together. Establish healthy habits of working together in marriage through workshops geared toward successful relationship-building. Satisfy questions or concerns and solidify your courtship.
* Attendees must be married, engaged couples are not permitted for overnight retreat. Bringing children is not recommended.