Home school, private school, charter school, and public school diplomas are only accepted from schools accredited with the following accrediting organizations.
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Higher Education
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges Commission on Higher Education
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission of Higher Education
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCC)
- Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and College Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
If your program is not accredited with one of the above organizations, you will be required to submit one of the following in addition to your ACT or SAT scores for the academic portion of your admission review:
- G.E.D. (more information at www.acenet.edu)
- COMPASS test (more information at www.act.org/compass)
- 15 or more semester credits of accredited college/university study
|Approved Secondary Test List with Minimum Scores|
|Test||Subject||Minimum Subscore||Minimum Overall Composite Score|
If 24 or more semester credits (36 quarter hours) have been earned by the application deadline, no ACT, SAT, or secondary test will be required. These applicants should apply as Transfer students with more than 24 credit hours (36 quarter hours) earned.