Transfer Student – Less than 24 credits

BYU-I Students in Class

Transfer Student - Less than 24 credits

Students with less than 24 semester or 36 quarter hours completed after high school graduation.

To be considered as a transfer student with less than 24 credits you must meet the admission requirements.

To learn about admission requirements visit Step 1:

Step 1 - Admission Requirements 

To learn more about how your credits transfer visit

Official college transcripts can be submitted in the following ways:

  • A marked sealed envelope.
  • Electronically through: Avow, E-Scrip-Safe, or National Clearinghouse. Please have transcripts emailed to

*Official college transcripts are not accepted by fax.

Ready to apply? Visit to start your application.