We want to hear from you!

BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.

Brigham Young University Logo

Former Student - With transfer credit

Gardens and Rexburg Temple

Former Student With Transfer Credit

Former full-time Ricks College or BYU-Idaho students with additional credit from another school(s) or Institute program since last attending Ricks or BYU-I.

To be considered as a former transfer you must meet the academic and non-academic requirements.

To learn more about how your credits transfer visit

Official college transcripts can be submitted in the following ways:

  • A marked sealed envelope.
  • Electronically through: Avow, E-Scrip-Safe, or National Clearinghouse. Please have transcripts emailed to

*Official college transcripts are not accepted by fax.

Ready to apply? Visit to start your application.