Graduating Graphic

If you are nearing completion of your BYU-Idaho degree coursework, contact the Student Records and Registration office to apply for graduation at

If you are graduating with an Associate's degree and want to continue taking classes on your assigned track to earn your Bachelor's degree, then you need to update your major to a Bachelor level program. You will lose your admission status and be unable to enroll in classes after graduating with your Associate's degree if you do not update your major to a BS or BA level program.