To apply for concurrent enrollment you must be in a high school or home school program.
PART 1: STUDENT INFORMATION
PART 2: SCHOOL SELECTION
PART 3: ECCLESIASTICAL ENDORSEMENT
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- $35 application fee
- BYU-Idaho Online Concurrent Enrollment Voucher
- High school/home school transcript
Application processing time: 1 week.
- Concurrent Enrollment students need to be in their junior or senior year of high school and at least 16 years old.
- Concurrent Enrollment students are limited to six credit hours per semester.
- BYU-Idaho Student Housing is not available to Concurrent Enrollment students.
- Although not required for the admission application, Concurrent Enrollment students are strongly encouraged to submit ACT or SAT scores, as these are required for placement in some courses. For more information, please see http://www.byui.edu/academic-support-centers/academic-transitions.
Current Concurrent Enrollment courses:
- ART107- Design and Color (3 credits)
- ART 110 - Drawing I (3 credits)
- B 101 - Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- CS 124 - Introduction to Software Development (3 credits)
- ECEN 150 - Electric Circurt Analysis I (3 credits)
- FDAMF 101 - American Foundations (3 credits)
- FDENG 101 - Writing and Reasoning Foundations (3 credits)
- FDMAT 108 - Math for the Real World (3 credits)
- FDSCI 101 - Science Foundations (2 credits)
- FDSCI 201 - Natural Disasters (3 credits)
- HS 280 - Medical terminology (2 credits)
- PSYCH 111 - General Psychology (3 credits)
- PSYCH 112 - Career Development in Psychology (1 credit)