Please print the application
, fill it out and drop it off to Sister Robison at the Activities Office in M.C. 101 by April 29th
2013 at 5:00 pm. If you cannot get you're Dr. Approval by this date, call or email email@example.com
Sister Robison at 208-496-7422 to see if there are any open spots. We will take the first 40 - 48 applications depending on trainer's availability. It is on a first come basis so get your Dr. Appointment ASAP.
1. Affiliated with BYU-Idaho with a valid I #
2. Complete the application
3. Take this document to your physician. He/she must give you permission and sign the waiver for you to participate in the Biggest Winner Program. You must tell your physician the details of the program before signing the release form and giving you permission to participate.
4. Bring the Dr. signed
along with part I, II, your personal information name I# what time you can work out etc. to M.C. 101 ASAP.
This signed document ensures you a spot in the program. It is a first come first serve program; we will take the first 40 - 48 applications. So don't delay.
5. Application due by Monday April 29th
or EARLIER from 8 am and 5 pm to Lisa Robison. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or cannot get your application in on time. Sister Robison only needs your Dr. Signature and personal info ASAP. You will do the rest of the evaluation
on Saturday May 4th
at the Wellness Center.
6. Time commitment to the Biggest Winner: 5-7 hours per week plus every other Saturday for a team challenge.
If you cannot dedicate this much time please re-think your decision. M-W-F will be strength training days with your trainers; T-Th you will attend a fitness class together with your teammates
. Your team of 6-8 contestants will have several student fitness consultants to help you. You will weigh in and meet with your nutritionist 1x per week.to evaluate your nutrition and weight loss.
7. The Wellness Center
opens April 29th
. Go to the Wellness Center, Hart 152 or call 208-496-7491 to make your appointment
for your initial weight in and body fat composition on Saturday May 4th.
a. Do not work out before assessment.($1.00 charged to your I-Card) for body composition
b. Blood draw ($20.00) charged to your I-Card. Please come fasting 12 hours
for this blood test.
8. Qualifications to be a contestant. Women 30% and Men 25% body fat or above.
9. There will be a 45.00 participate fee (charged to your I Card. Non Refundable) to participate in the program.