BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Come and see what the student body has to offer. The best of films made by students on campus.
Friday, March 8 at 8 p.m. in the Kirkham Auditorium.
Tickets are $3/person. Buy in advance to avoid long lines.
Interested in learning how to make your own film or submitting a film you have already made? Come to our Submission Information meeting on Tuesday, January 15 at 7 p.m. in Snow 102. Also check out the Film Workshop new to Talent Activities this semester.
See below for film submission details and guidelines.
DUE DATE FOR SUBMISSION: TBA
Please submit all video DVD's to the Activities office, MC 101.
GUIDELINES FOR FILMS:
· Maximum submission length 10 minutes
· Must be submitted in a DVD format with NO MENUS
· No graphic violence: gratuitous blood or fighting, content designed to shock or un-nerve.
· No corpses: morbidity and content considered macabre will be rejected
· No sexually explicit content or innuendos
· Must be Honor Code and Dress Code appropriate
· Appropriate music: no vulgar language or lyrics or inappropriate references to deity
· Credits no longer than 20 seconds in length