48 Hour Film Festival
Come and see what the student body has to offer. The best of films made by students on campus. Enjoy a night at the Oscars...the Oscar Kirkham Auditorium, that is!
Friday, Dec. 5 @ 8 p.m. in the Kirkham Auditorium.
Tickets are $3/person. Buy in advance to avoid long lines.
To enter a film in the film festival sign up on the Google Doc on the BYU-Idaho Talent Activities Facebook page under events.
See below for film submission details and guidelines.
- Available For Winter
- Available For Spring
- Available For Fall
REQUIREMENTS FOR FILMS:
- Maximum submission length not to exceed 5 minutes but must be at least 2 minutes.
- Theme and other instructions will be given at the pre-festival meeting TBA.
- No graphic violence: gratuitous blood or fighting, content designed to shock or un-nerve.
- No graphic death scenes. Death must take place off camera, but can be implied through editing. Use your best judgement. Talent Activities reserves the right to make final judgement on appropriateness.
- No sexually explicit content or innuendos.
- Must be Honor Code and Dress Code appropriate, absolutely no cross-gender dressing.
- Appropriate music: no vulgar language or lyrics or inappropriate references to deity.