BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
· Jewelry is not allowed except for those worn for medical purposes
· BYU-I approved clothing must be worn inside the Hart Building and the BYU-I Center
· A head sweatband is permitted; however, hats, bandanas and "do-rags" are not permitted.
· Rubber, cloth, or elastic bands may be used to control hair. Hard items such as beads, barrettes and bobby pins are not permitted.
· A guard, cast, or brace made of hard and unyielding leather, plaster, pliable plastic, metal or any other hard substance, even though covered with foam padding, is not permitted on the finger, hand, wrist, forearm, or elbow.
· Supports are permitted on other parts of the body as long as they are soft and yielding or all exposed metal and other hard parts are padded with at least 1/2 inch foam rubber (or ¼ inch closed cell, slow recovery foam rubber).
· Hockey sticks will be available for checkout, as well as goalie equipment. Goalie equipment consists of leg pads, chest protector, gloves and a helmet. Goalies may wear a baseball glove on one hand; however, one will not be available for check out.
· Tennis, running, or other soft-soled shoes must be worn by all players.