Around the World Bowling gives online BYU-Idaho students all across the globe the opportunity to get connected to campus through RecSports. By following these steps you can join a team and bowl whenever, wherever!
- You will need a Facebook account to participate.
Here's how it works:
1. Read the Online Bowling Rules
2. "Like" the BYU-Idaho RecSports Activities page on Facebook!
- We will create your team for you. If you have any teammate requests please send us a message to BYU-Idaho RecSports Activities via Facebook.
2. "Join" the weekly Online Bowling Event on the Facebook page.
- An online bowling event will be added under the icon "Events" each week.
3. Bowl before the deadline each week.
- Deadlines will be Saturday at 11:59 pm each week.
4. Upload a picture of your scorecard to the Online Bowling Event page on Facebook.
5. Comment on your photo to verify your score.
- You will compete against each other by first individually bowling in your community. Your score will contribute to your team's points, and at the end of the week we will announce the winner.
- There will be a season followed by a tournament to find the champion of online bowling. Championship t-shirts are on the line!
Let's get it started!