BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Winter Semester 2014
January 14th and 15th at 4:00pm in the Taylor Chapel and Cultural Hall. Please attend just one of the meetings and bring your laptop.
- We will hold open practices for all January 20-22nd that will be run by the coaches to try to get wrestling awareness out to the public. This will be from 4:30-6:30.
- Friday January 24 we will begin our tryouts. This will be all the basic testing for strength, endurance, power, and speed. It will also include weighing in, and giving an accounting of wrestling experience on cards.
- Saturday January 25 we will hold a round robin format tournament. This will allow us to see them wrestle for more than one match, and everyone will hopefully have a good time. The periods will probably be 1-1-1 to allow them to not die when wrestling.
New Wrestling Information for this Upcoming Semester:
Maximum Number of Participants- 80
Maximum Number of Teams- 4
- Our Duals will be held on Fridays at 5 pm and should be done at the latest by 7 pm. The duals will be held on the 31st of January, 7th of February, 13th of February, and the 21st of February. Two mats will be run at each dual, and each team will have one match during those duals. This will allow each team to wrestle the other at least once.
- Our championships will be held on the 1st of March (Saturday) beginning at 3:00pm in the hart main gym. Webcasting coverage of the final rounds will begin approximately at 6:00pm. We plan on making this an exciting event with the finals being put online for all to see, watch, and enjoy.
Meet the coaches of the Winter 2014 Semester!!!
Head Coach: Travis Lundquist 208-360-4344 email@example.com
Head Coach: Tristan Adams 209-985-4278 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: Kyle Hansen email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Brain Fletcher 801-839-6719 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: Darryl Cunningham 208-419-6928 email@example.com
Assistant Coach Joseph Ingold 361-894-1375 firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must have an IM Leagues account and complete the participation forms to become eligible to try out for any sport.
The forms are available when you join a registration team on IM Leagues.
To create an IM Leagues account Click here
Coaching Application: If you are interested in coaching please apply here
Contact Us: email@example.com
Coordinator Information for Winter 2014:
Cory Johnson- firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help registering? Check out this video:
Participation fee applies only to player coaches, not coaching only.
Weight classes are modified and generally follow the college weight classes
Shorter periods of time during period length at the beginnng of the semester.