participate. volunteer. lead.



expand content
Q. Where is the Sports Activities Office?

A. We are located in MC 101, the Student Activities Office across from the University Book Store

Q. What is the easiest way to sign up for/create a team? A. Go to, make an account with your school email, decide what sports you want to play and then sign up. If you need additional help please come by the Activities Office (MC 101), email, call 208.496.7450, or click here for a walkthrough on how to sign up.
Q. Is there a participation fee? A. There is no participation fee for RecSports; however there will a charge if your team forfeits a game. Competitive Sports and Events do have a participation fee, which varies between sports and events.
Q. What is the dress code? A. With any indoor activities you are required to wear BYU-I approved issue shirts and shorts (sweat pants don't need to be approved). For any outdoor sports activities you are not required to wear the approved clothing, but clothing needs to be modest. No rolled-up or cut-off sleeves, pants that are too tight, not too short, see through, bright colored or patterned. Make sure your pants blend in with the rest of the patrons and are appropriate for the sport you are playing. With Competitive sports you are required to wear the uniform for their games.
Q. Is there a calendar for sports? A. All the game schedules are on you can download the app "RecIt" to see when your games are. (Rec Sports are played on weekdays and Competitive are played on the weekends).
Q. Is there a complaint/suggestion box? A. You are welcome to send emails to or stop by the Activities Office (MC 101).

Q. What happens if I receive a misconduct?

A. You will be hearing about it from Sports Compliance through your school email for further notice/action.
Q. How can I get involved? A. There are lots of ways to get involved and be part of the Sports program. There are colunteer positions, paid and scholarship. Click above on "get involved" to learn more.

For all other questions come into the Student Activities office (MC 101) or contact us at