We want to hear from you!

BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.

Brigham Young University Logo

Married Student I Card

Student Spouse I-Card

As easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

1.      1)Fill out the Name Change / Marital Status form at the Student Records and Registration Office or go online to 

To be eligible for services on campus as a non-student spouse you must be linked to your student-spouse in the computer.

2.      2)Once the form is received in the Student Records and Registration Office the record will be updated and you will be linked to your student spouse. 

3.      3)Once you are linked together, you will take your I-Number and personal identification to the I-card Office to get an I-card. 

Note: If you do not have an I-Number you can obtain one from the Student Records and Registration Office.