participate. volunteer. lead.
Indoor Track | Outdoor Track
BYU-Idaho offers an indoor and an outdoor track for all training purposes. The Indoor track can be found on the 2nd floor of the BYU-Idaho Center. The outdoor track can be found directly north of the Hart Building. Rules and guidelines for the tracks are listed below:
Indoor Track Rules:
- Approved exercise clothing required after 7:30 AM.
- No chewing gum or spitting on the track.
- Do not stand on track to watch sports below.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Community walking is Monday through Saturday, 5:00 - 7:30 AM.
- Monday & Tuesday traffic moves clockwise.
- Wednesday & Thursday traffic moves counter clockwise.
- Friday & Saturday traffic moves clockwise.
- Outside two lanes for runners and joggers.
- Inside two lanes for walkers and strollers.
- Modest exercise clothing required
- No chewing gum or spitting on the track
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- Track open from 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM