BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
We are excited to introduce BYU-Idaho Online Talent Activities! This new program has been created to provide opportunities for Online and Pathway students to experience Talent Activites even when they're not on campus! You can volunteer or participate in our onine activities. Now you can still feel a part of campus even when you're away.
See below for current events and activities.
For more info, connect with the Talent Online Activities on Facebook.
Reach Out Video
BYU-Idaho Talent Activitites is excited to offer Online Talent Activities. It was created specifically for Online and Pathway students. As our first activity, we invite all of you to post a video of yourself dancing in a prominent location wherever you are located and submit it for inclusion in our video here:
***URL for submission***
Please ensure your video submissions adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Video participants must be 18 years older or older, or have written parental consent to participate. (Release Form must be signed before submission).
2. Entries must be submitted by June 7, 2013
3. All participants in video must be dressed according to For the Strength of Youth guidelines of modesty.
4. While filming obey all laws of the land. Including but not limited to:
*City Laws *Traffic Laws *Religious Customs
5. While filming act in harmony with Church Standards. Be courteous, observe and respect local customs of etiquette and the common practices of the culture.
6. Do not do anything inappropriate or offensive to the public. Such as: desecrating the sanctity of places of worship of any other faith.
7. The video must not contain material that promotes harm against any group or individual, sexual misconduct, any general action that may be perceived as offensive or actions that are unlawful in the area where the video is created.
8. Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges and will be returned, or denied if they, by any means, infringe upon these rules.
9. The video must be about 30 seconds to 1 minute in length. (Any format)
For updates on this activity and others join our Facebook group Online Talent Activities.