BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Each day of the week we will be teaching a sweet skill!
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE
1. Tuesday October 22nd: The "Great pumpkin" carver:
- This event you will bring your own pumpkin and we will have a professional pumpkin carver teach us how to have a pumpkin that will be the envy of the neighborhood. Also at the end of the event there will be a contest to see who's the best was. The winners will receive a FREE ticket to the corn maze! 7-8pm in the Kirkham room 232
2. Wednesday October 23rd: Thrift shop fashion revamp:
- This event will be teaching us how we can take thrift store bought cloths that are struggling, and turn them into something styling. We will be taught by a fashionista and learn how to transform skirts, shirts and everything in-between. A must go to event for anyone who is looking for style on a budget. 7-8pm Benson 108-110
3. Thursday October 24th: Self defense
- This event is for both girls and boys. They will be teaching quick moves that will keep you protected in emergency situations. Rather be safe than sorry on this one kids. You don't need to be wearing BYU-I approved cloths but dress in cloths you can work out in. If anything this class is always just a fun time so bring your friends. 7-8pm Hinckley gym 260
4. Friday October 25th: Survival skills!
- This event will be one for the books. A seminar that we will be traveling off campus to attend. We will learn the basics from starting a fire in the wilderness to other necessary survival know how's. Knowing these skills could be the difference in surviving or not. Meet 5:30pm Henry fork If you need a directions meet in the activities office @ 5:15 and we will head down.