Meet the Firms
BYU-Idaho's Accounting Department is sponsoring its annual Meet-the-Firms event on Thursday, October 8, 2015 from 7 - 9 p.m., in the Taylor Cultural Hall. During the event, you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself to these firms that sponsor internships and employ many of our graduates. You'll also have the opportunity to set up an interview for a possible internship or employment.
SPONSORING COMPANIES IN ATTENDANCE
- Becker Professional Education, Utah, Idaho, & Montana
- Bradshaw, Smith & Co. LLP, Las Vegas, Nevada
- CBIZ MHM, LLC, Bakersfield, California
- Cooper Norman, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Cornerstone Fund Services, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Deloitte Touche, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dix Barrett & Stiltner. Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Dixon Hughes Goodman, Fort Worth, Texas
- EKS & H, Denver, Colorado
- Ernst & Young, Kansas City, Missouri
- H & R Block, Rexburg, Idaho
- HintonBurdick, St. George, Utah
- Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, Idaho (pending)
- McMullen McPhee & Co., Elko, Nevada
- Melaleuca Corporation, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Piercy Bowler Taylor & Kern, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Poston, Denney & Killpack, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Dallas, Texas
- Richey, May & Co., Englewood, Colorado
- Smith, Kunz & Associates, Rexburg, Idaho
- UMB Fund Services, Ogden, Utah
- Utah State Tax Commission, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Wipifli, LLP, Madison, Wisconsin
- WSRP, LLP Salt Lake City, Utah
Who is invited?
You and your spouse (or significant other guest) are invited to attend.
Who is not invited?
- Infants and children of students are specifically uninvited so that attention may be given to the firms that have incurred significant costs to participate.
- Friends and neighbors of students.
- Those who are coming only for the food.
What is the attire?
- Dress is formal business attire. Sunday-style white shirts, dark-colored suits, ties, or dark-colored dresses. All dress must comply with BYU-I modesty standards.
- Formal business attire includes clean teeth, fresh breath, neatly combed hair, and shaved faces.
Where is the event?
The event will begin in the Taylor Chapel with approximately 10 minutes of instruction. It will thereafter be moved to the Taylor Building Cultural Hall where students will spend the rest of the evening meeting the firms.