At the end of each semester, there are several things professors can do to prepare themselves and their courses for the upcoming semester.
• Submit final grades for current courses.
• Ensure that course content is up-to-date and ready to be copied.
• Use the Course Management tool to create a new master course.
• In the Manage Sections area of the Course Management tool, drag assigned sections to their corresponding master courses.
• Add any new TAs to the course.
For answers to any questions about the above steps, please visit our page at www.byui.edu/ats and click on the "Faculty I-Learn Resource" link, or call us at (208) 496-7230. Our extended hours for the first week of the semester are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.