BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
At the end of each semester, there are several things professors can do to prepare themselves and their courses for the upcoming semester.
• Submit final grades for current courses.
• Ensure that course content is up-to-date and ready to be copied.
• Use the Course Management tool to create a new master course.
• In the Manage Sections area of the Course Management tool, drag assigned sections to their corresponding master courses.
• Add any new TAs to the course.
For answers to any questions about the above steps, please visit our page at www.byui.edu/ats and click on the "Faculty I-Learn Resource" link, or call us at (208) 496-7230. Our extended hours for the first week of the semester are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.