Using the Schedule Tab
Set Due Dates in the Schedule Tab
The following tip is a great time-saver, especially in future semesters!
1) When you create gradable items, leave the due date blank in the Gradebook Settings bar (shown above).
2) Navigate to the Schedule tab in the Course Plan.
3) Set due dates by dragging and dropping items into your calendar.
Use Schedule Tab to Set Due Dates That Will Not Carry Over in a Future Semester
It is possible to set your due dates in the schedule tab in a manner that does not allow the due dates to carry over when your section is copied for a future semester. This is convenient since you will not have to delete the old due dates. You simply click and drag assignments into the new semester calendar.
1) Navigate to the Schedule tab in the Course Plan.
2) Open the dropdown menu next to All Groups.
3) Every class is automatically a section group in I-Learn. Select the desired section group.
4) Drop and drag assignments into the calendar.
Note: The default group setting is All Groups. Under this setting, the due dates apply for all groups in the current section and all groups in future sections that are copied from it. Thus, if the default setting is used, the due dates will be carried over into future semesters.
- Set due dates by dragging and dropping items into calendar
- Set due dates that will not carry over in a future semester
- Quickly delete old due dates
- Set different due dates for each group