The Academic Discovery Center is designed to meet the needs of students and support them from the time they are accepted to BYU-Idaho through graduation.
A wide variety of resources are available at each of our college centers to help students:
- Explore career and life opportunities
- Declare a college major, minor and/or clusters
- Plan and sequence classes
- Develop career plans and career preparation skills
- Find internships and full-time employment
- Prepare for graduate school
- Make successful career transitions
Students are encouraged to visit our website—most of the information they need is contained within our pages.
Students who have selected a major and would like additional help from our office should go to the college center which covers their major.
University Studies and undeclared students should visit the main office in 129 Manwaring Center.
Most of our Career Preparation services can be scheduled online.